Sunday, October 7, 2012

how to draw a success

how to draw a success
It can not imagine anymore when we are, can pull a success, of a success is simply no way, good luck, and our destiny. We live in this world, nothing but live only, after that if we call God, then we will leave this world. When you think "how can I succeed" then yourself you will make a meaningful. Of the world into the next, from poor to rich, from difficult to easy, from life to death. We are a circle as the earth continues to spin on its axis, if we look at it, then we will understand how to be successful. Since you're reading my writing, then you will get yourself a free information from me.
  We're here to learn. Remember! we are learning, if you are not here to

learn, why do you read my posts? because you are learning, as well as me too.
   I would ask you guys. if you did not read my post, then you have become a successful self-right, for example, I have been successful, why do I have to read bukusukses? tidakkan. Thus, here we are learning to find success within us.
Do you lazy lah, in commenting on my blog, you ask me, then I will answer your problem, so for example in helping each other. From the beginning we run a success, you is not give up, keep fighting despite our futile results, look at our position and find the results of our activities. So we're detailing a success.


 The beginning of success.

   
Do not give up.
Giving up is the result of a failure that we carry, even though it does not mean we give up to lose, but we lost to look for a mistake we did, and after that we renew our road to success from the beginning, or can from our mistake. So do we give up in the search for our success.


 Keep fighting.
Keep fighting is the principle that success comes from us, to fight for something, let no little word "lazy, I gave up, and the other negative words. Said mebuat spirit is a word we have some of the energy that makes us successful, only a few people who fight activities, to achieve something. If you want to ask this, comment below so permasalahanya completed.


 See our circumstances.
If we look at our circumstances, then we will make it a principle to achieve a success. We carry out an activity, we definitely see our position right? like we can run it or not, and see the results of our work.

if you like my writing, I hope that you read carefully, so that my writing could be a path to success, I hope my writing is useful for the reader   http://job-creation-blog.blogspot.com.

facebook coment

TWITTER KAMI