Monday, October 8, 2012

prayer in order to get a job.

prayer in order to get a job.
Talk about a job, surely everyone already understood, what I write, but, if we are thinking of a world and the hereafter. So we are going to be easy in the running life. As usual, I've written a post about success, now we will discuss a prayer.Prayer is a word that we convey to our god. Of the word, we can bring a wish, and it will turn out to be real, when God answered our prayers. Although we do not know, suddenly we pray, and granted. It is a belief of our hearts, we are drawn to God, when we ask anything to her. If only you do not get the job, do not you give up lah, in search of a job until you can, and do not forget to

wear a prayer, so we have an easy job.For example, if you want to work in the company, as this is the prayer "O god given job, to me, so that I can help my family, my intention with this is my prayer for my family happy", while reading the prayer of our minds, to be positive , and it's really in our hearts, to help our families.

After praying, you can calm yourself, / can be called meditation, our silence for 5 minutes / more, so that our prayers were answered quickly. When practice meditation, we should be relaxed, the mind should not be nowhere, can not think of any negatives, we only intend to help, if you want to get a job, not only help families, but we also help our bosses work, So we will be very intent tersebu easy to find a job. And pray the prayer above, then you will feel the effects of the prayer itself.
So thank you, I've read this post, if there are words that are wrong, I apologize, because this is my Indonesian people who are learning, and sharing a useful writing this. May be useful for readers of the title'
prayer in order to get a job'.

facebook coment

TWITTER KAMI