Tuesday, October 2, 2012

service job writing articles from my very cheap

service job writing articles from my very cheap
hi all those who are looking for an assistant job writing on your website. I am now a writer with a cheap article that set prices in a month $ 150 / day 3 articles, so the amount in 1 month 90 articles at a price of $ 150. if you are interested in my services, let alone you hire me at a time of your website with 2,3,4,5,6, >>> 1 year, then I'll take $ 100 in 1 month "really cheap wow".

 so the bottom line is I will help you in writing of my work in a minimum of 1 month to hire me, you do not bole book my services if it is less than that time, even if you send email to me, then the answer is "I'm sorry for the amount, because I have to set the time in hiring me was 1 month.'m so sorry. "like that picture. picture of the graph like this: you give me half my salary, then I will start working with you, then give the address and password website / blog to me, if you do not believe me, then you can use your own way to hire me to you. / if such you can check my work every day, after the time is complete, you can take your website password every day / every week.if my post can help you please buy my services immediately, because if I've got 3 people ordering me, then I can not accept the purchase of my services, before the completion of it.
http://job-creation-blog.blogspot.com/

facebook coment

TWITTER KAMI