Sunday, September 30, 2012

motivation to succeed in a job

Previously I've written some articles or some titles in my blog as young as 2 days. hehehehe. now I will postingkan title success in pekejaan motivation. This success did not come up because my motivation is that I want to write this. But your success in the job that you live is in your possession sendiri.Ketika I wrote the title above, you may direct your hearts say "oh my title match" appear in your heart is a belief of my writing this, and if happens, the success that you pursue! instead you are chasing success. Current job you live. If job I live according to my heart's desire? whether success can I take in my current job take? why I can not be successful until now? I was not just an ordinary guy? The answer is to yourself. ask questions of the heart and that is reading this article that is not useful. success was not looking for, but success comes from ourselves, and can make ourselves kesuksesanlah destroyed, because we chased. Actually and sejelasnya, success is what we are pursuing, success that wish us success. Of thousands of people to be successful they must strive to achieve that success. But 70% of those who are lost in the pursuit of success is desire.Making a success is the result of a similar result.

facebook coment

TWITTER KAMI